Saturday, May 26, 2007

Monaco

My favourite Grand Prix? Maybe. Well last year I reckoned I might get to this one. Obviously that wasn't meant to be. Perhaps next year. I need to get to one of them soon as I haven't been for years and years. I'm a bit of a petrol head and loved my trip to Brands Hatch years ago to the see The European Grand Prix (I think) if not it was the British one.

Noisy as you like and I just had a fabulous day. Watching from the TV is fine but Monte Carlo is a great place to visit and people watch anyway and with a Grand Prix it would be a great fun weekend.

It has been a strange day. Oldest is OK - she went shopping, youngest has recovered but wife not been seen all day - too tired. So the house has been remarkably quiet. All seem to be recovering though.

No comments: