Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Should I be leaping about or just like I am now

I really am quite low key about this. I thought I'd be leaping for joy at the news and I have again surprised myself that I am quite matter of fact about it. I made one of my mates squirm tonight talking about what I was about to have done and - realistically, this time last year I'd have squirmed too!

I'm just nowhere near as upbeat. Perhaps I set sights low so as not to be disappointed. Whatever it is, I'm going to go to bed now and perhaps wake up in the morning feeling great! Who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good news mate.

Anonymous said...

Yes I think you should be jumping for joy You have more treatment to go through, but you have beaten it. You also get constant monitoring for the next ten Years which is also good
Celebrate with your Family, they have had bad times too, thinking they may lose you.

valbri