Monday, May 28, 2007

Dull day

It was pretty awful but at least everyone seemed much better today. I watched my F1 race it was OK. Not much of anything to speak of, barely any incidents and not a lot of thrills and spills, glad I didn't go down to see it.

I've been working on my contract for this new job - phew - what a lot of clauses and a lot of changes I want. It still surprises me to this day that people don't read these things properly. I was interested that someone has obviously added a clause as all the number sequencing was out so all the cross references were wrong.

I was talking to a friend the other day and I did a contract review for him. When he brought up one of my queries the chap said that they had never had anyone query it before but when they read it - it was obvious that there was an issue.

Let's hope I haven't gone overboard with it. Lots more to do tomorrow as I need to work out a strategy for covering my time over the next few weeks - all hell will break loose!

No comments: