Monday, May 14, 2007

Blimey look at the size of that!

Sword that is.....

As promised a week or so ago. That chap in the middle holding the sword is me. This is the inside of Freemasons' Hall in London at our annual meeting. I was desperate to be fit and well to do this. I was meant to do this twice in my year in office but was in Hospital last September and had to miss it but, luckily it meant my deputy was able to fill in for me. We met on the day and he was pleased that he had the opportunity but not happy it was at my expense but, what it meant was that we both got a turn to do this during our year which was fair.

Anyway, a very happy day for me and at one time, one I thought I'd never manage especially when they started moving my March operation back in time!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't u look skinny there? Have u lost weight?

A Dived Ref said...

I'm wasting away :-)

I have sent a set of proofs to you young Flocky as you are nicely captured in one of them.

Anonymous said...

Hope you did not mind but I have sent the picture of you on to Vs Sister Her Husband has just joined the Masons

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

No Problems - I'll send you some better ones - I just cut and pasted that one.