Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bit of a dilemma

I need to get some travel insurance and then thought well I ought to mention that I have bladder cancer and - well - actually I don't have it at the moment and I'm under treatment so that it doesn't come back. But it could do, so where does that leave me? It is all a bit strange isn't it. Also, even if I should get the symptoms again whilst we are away - there is little that anyone can do and it isn't something that you get sudden relapses or anything else strange happen to you. As I said before - you wouldn't even know unless I told you.

So I shall have some fun asking the insurance companies what (if any) changes they need to make to my policy.

Some will, I have no doubt whack their fees up and I'm sure that the more notable ones will hardly need to bother.

Watch this space.

No comments: