Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Tribute to my school friends

Tonight I went out with my old school buddies.

We have known each other since we were 10 years old!

Tonight we celebrated - my recovery and our friendship.

How I value that friendship - how I value the spark to write this blog.

How I now value each magic moment and how my life has a new focus.

What value can you put on those who will tell you that you are being an "arse" speaking out of the same place or just missing the whole point?

Thank God for all my friends - how have they helped me through this?

Friends - YES - friends - they will help you through the path you have to travel. Tell them to tell you exactly what they see and exactly what you should do. You don't have to agree with them too :-)

Believe me - your friends will be there for you. You are also forgiven if you are not there for them - whilst they are there for you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have only one old school buddy left, all the rest have gone.
I do have four lots of friends that I have known for around 30 35 Years, and yes they will always be there for you Even now that we are 5,000 miles apart we still get on, and we cant wait until they are here again, and we pick up like we have never been away.

val bri