Saturday, May 12, 2007

Much merriment going on in one of the girl's rooms

They are watching the Eurovision song contest - so bad it is good if you follow me.

I really don't have the time or the patience for it these days and once you've seen how it has nothing to do with talent and all about political voting you really can't watch it again - or maybe YOU can?

So, I've actually been working today reading and researching this potential new job. It sounds too good to be true and that is ringing the alarm bells with me. So far I have found nothing untoward and all looks to be OK.

Being a sceptic I do tend to go for the hard facts and not quite but as near possible cast iron assurances.

So far it looks good and the next steps are in place to take it on further. It would mean 3 months working without any salary to start with but after that then things get interesting.

The fly in the ointment is that I really do need a break - a holiday that is and if I were to take this job I wouldn't get one I don't think.

No comments: