Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Don't know!

Interesting comment received earlier. I'm in that mid point, that indecisive bit of wherever I am. I feel like Alice - literally not metaphorically - I don't actually know whether to laugh, cry, dissolve, scream or just go and be ME - quiet guy in the corner?

They don't want to see me for another 2 weeks. That screw my plans. Everything now goes back another two weeks.

Point One - They aren't screaming to see me now! Good news - low risk

Point Two - I have to wait two weeks before being told that I need to go onto maintenance which I know (I Think) already.

I'm feeling tearful about that - only that it sets everything back another two weks, I should have really known last week or this week. Now everything is delayed by two weeks and it isn't my fault.

No comments: