Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Selfish Git

I am a selfish git. I am sorry that this is all about ME. I cannot see anything past me, my family and me.

It isn't meant to be shocking I think it is just the truth that, all of a sudden, you cannot care for anyone else any more. You are for you and yours and that is the lot.

I give all the time, I give to anyone without any thought to race, colour or creed - it was how I was brought up and it is what I believe in.

Now though - I look on some people as bloody spongers - I don't tell them that but I watched a few "performances" today and I don't believe half of it. I'm turning into the sort of person my parents warned me about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The older you get the more you see "bad" in people If you dont care for you, and yours, nobody else will
And yes we all turn into our Parents

valbri