Friday, May 25, 2007

Up and about early

I'm going to get involved in the teleconferences today and then meet the CEO and talk turkey on the job and the opportunity.

I'm going to give myself the summer to get this done and if it isn't to be then I am going to set myself a new direction and follow that. The pressure is off and I really needed that. It isn't about the money, it is about what I want to do now and the money supports me whilst I come to that decision, plan and go down that route.

The strange thing about cancer is that it changes you in more ways than one and it does mean that you question things. The meeting I had yesterday was very much one of those meetings I'd rather never have for the rest of my life. Why it couldn't be done over the phone or to have been resolved by now, I don't know.

So - there we are - an interesting day ahead, a Bank Holiday weekend (with forecast rain - typical) and perhaps a new start next week or the week after that - who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bank Holiday here as well Memorial Day
K and P are moving house so guess who has been asked to help. Not much holiday for us
It will be around 90 and clear blue sky
Oh well


valbri

A Dived Ref said...

That is NO fun at all - 90 F - it looks as if our weather is about to break it has been nice these past few days but now very humid and the clouds are rolling in.

I am hoping for a relaxing break. It is the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend and I have just got the job! So I am feeling rather pleased with myself :-)

Have a great weekend - I'd invoice young P & K :-) Perhaps make them take you out for a really good meal?