Monday, July 09, 2007

Last time for a while that I need to do this

This? Going through my little rituals prior to having my treatment.

I cannot drink for 2 hours prior to having my treatment so I eat before 12 and have a cup of soup then. I will, in fact, not normally drink after 11:30 or earlier.

Other things like having a shave, getting ready, getting appointment cards and stress balls together, preparing the bedroom and toilet areas all eat up time in my ritual so that we can get to the Hospital, get in and get seen around about 2 pm and then get back and go through all the turning, pill popping and so on.

Curiously the things you miss are those little rituals - not for long though.

One of the things I don't do now is get down in time to watch the News anymore. I'm no longer ill or unemployed and so other things have taken over.

If all goes according to plan - then I should be back on the BCG regime in November or possibly December (I hope not then). That

No comments: