Sunday, December 09, 2007

A Good Day

Despite the rain which fell down as I was half way to the station. Despite that I did have a great time. The icing was to win the raffle - I won a gallon of Whisky - 4.5 Litres! I was pretty impressed with that - it should provide me with headaches for many years to come!

I managed to catch the second to last train home and there was hardly anyone on the train and the rain has stopped by the time I got home.

I am feeling a little tired now though - We are off out for Christmas meal number 2 in a few minutes. I have another one tomorrow! Three in three days - I will be sick of the sight of Turkey by Christmas.

However, I need to work on this fatigue - I am certain that it is the job and the worry of it all. Time off - that is what is needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gallon of whiskey That sounds good to me Lucky you Perhaps this is a tale of things to come lets hope
Which make of whiskey??

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

Teachers Whisky - very nice too :-)