Friday, July 11, 2008

Another day wiped out

I didn't get home until late on Wednesday evening and so much for cutting out the beer a friend of mine turned up and we had a few beers. However I wasn't really prepared for Thursday morning and in fact for the whole of Thursday as I was totally wiped out again. This fatigue thing is really getting concerning now as it is unlike me. I suppose I ought to be thinking about taking things easier and perhaps, I will just approach things differently after tomorrows tests - well today's actually.

I must have slept for about 15 hours today! I'm wide awake now of course when I should be asleep. i shall try and get back to a level of equilibrium.

I can't really explain quite how these periods of exhaustion are but I just didn't want to, and actually probably couldn't have done anything other than sit. Getting up to get a drink was almost too much. It was the height of laziness almost but every part of my body felt limp and tired and my brain couldn't fix on anything to do.

I hope that this goes away soon though as it is affecting the work I was planning on doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you spoken to your Doc about this fatigue, if not you should.
Extreme fatigue is the symptom of many things as I am sure you know

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

Hi, not yet, it is a well known side effect of the treatment although no one ever tells you! I am fine this morning, off to the Docs to get Blood Pressure checked then to the Hospital for blood test.

If it goes on beyond next week I may well talk to my Consultant and Doc but I'm sure they'll tell me what everyone else has that it will go away you just have to work through it.