Friday, July 25, 2008

Dreams and nightmares

I dream in colour and they are very vivid. Last night I had a very frightening dream, so real I could hardly believe it and this morning I was very carefully checking when I went to the toilet.

The dream was that I passed blood again, however that is how real it felt as it actually felt, when I woke up that it had actually happened. I know it can't have and everything is normal. Trapped away in the back of my mind is still the horror of seeing that happen and also, trapped away is the fear of it returning.

2 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

Wishing you all the best physical and mental rest and recuperation on your holiday. Enjoy the islands, enjoy life, and recall that every day is a good day to be cherished.

A Dived Ref said...

Thanks for your very kind wishes Steve - that made my evening and brought a huge smile to my face.