Sunday, January 17, 2010

All I seem to have done this week

Is eat. I've been out lots of times and enjoyed food and drink and that isn't going to change this week as I am looking forward to attend the Grand Stewards' Lodge 275th Anniversary celebrations. It should be something very special indeed and who knows - I might even be around for their 300th?

After that I must knuckle down to some serious weight loss. I also need to catch up with a load of paperwork and so ought to talk to the boss about doing some part time work in the next few weeks. I have accounts to complete and other things to do which I just haven't completed.

I'm feeling well but as I was reminded, it isn't long now until I need to have my procedure in Hospital so about 8 or 10 weeks at the most. I was explaining that the decision isn't difficult to take as if I had been offered the course I have travelled this past 3 coming up to 4 years this July at time of diagnosis, I think I would have chosen this. I've had a remarkable journey to get here and I'm amazed that it is so long. We met with some old friends to day and G reminded me that we worked together close to 20 years ago. I was amazed I have to say it never seems that long ago.

No comments: