Sunday, January 17, 2010

Too busy to blog?

Afraid so.  Where did we leave this?  Oh yes, Wednesday evening and it is now Sunday morning.  Not a lot to report apart from being out every day since then and off out again in an hour to another do.  January has been a crazy month and I've been out almost every day.   I managed to work only half days down the week and so far, I haven't had the problems with the trains I thought I might do.  It must be related to the snow and to the experience I had all those years ago getting trapped on that train.

So I'm feeling a lot better at the moment.  I felt quite rotten about not getting into work but then I note that many people had the most horrible journeys and hardly did any work as they arrived at work to be told to go home early.  What is the point?

I did find out that if you do have an existing phobia then a major illness can make it worse in some cases.  

Not a lot more to say at the moment.  Because I am feeling so much better I'm in good spirits and whilst work is still pretty boring, I did get to do some strategy work that was really interesting.


No comments: