Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nice night out

A very dear friend and his wife invited us out for a drink and a curry tonight and we shared the same cruise ship with diametrically opposed destinations last year.  They hit the Caribbean and we did the Baltics - what a contrast but it was nice to catch up on what we all thought.

we trudged through the new layers of slush and ice to the pub and then to the curry house.

It was very nice but he is a naughty boy as he paid for the meal and I wasn't expecting that...

It was also interesting that we had a quick chat about the manifestation about my claustrophobia.  I read today that a long illness especially something traumatic or serious can intensify the whole thing.  It looks as if it can be treated through hypnotherapy or NLP or some other reprogramming of the brain.  What I was interested to see was that I don't have all the symptoms just some of them.  I wonder why that is?

I hope the trains are running in the morning - I could do with getting into work and getting some work done and attending my meeting at 12 too.

No comments: