Thursday, August 05, 2010

Something to make your head buzz

Phew - meeting went well - fantastic buzz afterwards as my head went off in to full explode mode. The more we get into the depths of our business the greater the challenge. I thought that our scale and ambition has always been set high and today we started to realise just how high. What came across and perhaps surprised us is the availability of finance options.

I don't appear to have any more bit dropping out of my body today. I think if nothing has happened by Sunday I will get back into light training on my cross trainer. It will three weeks tomorrow and I should be somewhere near the zone.

I certainly don't want to lost the habit or lose the benefits that it appears to have brought so far.

It's a curry night tomorrow which with 17 of us going along should be a great evening.

No comments: