It was quite humid this morning and so I got up about an hour earlier than 'normal' and I'm downstairs here at the PC. Other than feeling a little hot I'm feeling better in myself and it's been 6 days since I had my last drink and I feel I have made good progress there, just 6 days but that's a start.
I noticed that I am cheating a bit on my carnivore diet and it's just old habits and having a snack because it is there. I can avoid that too I think and get on with eating properly and already I have noticed that I am losing weight and feeling better.
It's progress Jim but not as we know it!
My head is clearer than it has been but some of the strange stuff still lingers, the claustrophobia the trapped feelings and the facing up to getting old, no longer working and retired are all taking a while to address. BUT, they are slowly being addressed. It's the loss of purpose that is disturbing, no direction etc.
I imagine I will get there, it just hasn't dawned on me yet what that might look like and how mye life will be assembled going forward. At least I am more settled and calm about it at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment