Thursday, April 05, 2007

Don't try and do double entry bookkeeping

with a fuzzy head. Cor - this is doing my head in and I have a small anomaly in hundreds of entries and blow me - it is taking ages to find it. The good thing with a balance sheet is that when you do find it everything just falls into place. I'm really puzzled on this one, it is such an "obvious" amount.

I keep having to take my blood pressure and pulse - it is SO strange having so low a set of readings. Also my hypnotist has also left me chilled out too (well chilled out but sort of up and lively as well if that is possible?).

It is too early to say whether he has managed to cure me of my fear of Hospitals and all that so watch this space. All the positive messages are great though and its the like many of these things, a positive mental attitude, optimism and taking control yourself (if you can) all seem to help. I'm hopeful that I can now look upon the experience of going into hospital as one of taking the next step to health rather than anything else. Anyway. let's see how we progress with that.

No comments: