Thursday, January 24, 2008

A reunion of sorts

Last October we met up and decided that we ought not to be rushing to get home late at night the next time we meet. We all used to work for the same business and where our office was (or maybe still is) they turned it into an Hotel which is pretty ironic as we used to treat it like one when we worked there!

so I will go back and visit a building I haven't stepped foot in since 1980 - wow. I hope my room isn't where my old office used to be :-)

It will be a very nostalgic evening. We had some great times and worked on some massive projects and have remained firm friends ever since.

I am really quite looking forward to seeing if we can remember let alone find some of our old haunts from years past.

It doesn't get more sad than this- trying to relive our youth - except in those days we could drink all night and get an hour or twos sleep and be back working next day. We will probably want to be back in the Hotel by midnight in case any of us change back into Pumpkins!

No comments: