Put on for 24 hours the plug-in insect killer appears to have worked. A good vacuum up, change of bed linen and a deep clean too. Let's hope that is the end of it but I also have some insect killer traps too arriving today as I want to do a belt and braces approach.
I had a bad head attack last night though getting worried about the insects and bugs FFS! I then managed to get some sleep after a wander around the house. Middle of the early hours a huge thunderstorm rolled through and the rain really came down. Managed to get back to sleep though.
I am going to need to tackle this edge of madness (that's me just saying that) not knowing if I am going to fine or not. I know what is happening and can sort of control it but I just need to work on it over the coming months. I've made a start but not on the claustrophobia which has reared its ugly head again not on the trapped feeling either. WIP.
Anyway, I hope that I'll be able to sort myself out - I don't really need it but it has been coming in for well over a year and hopefully I can tackle it and ride out the black days. It isn't as bad as it was a few months ago for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment