Monday, April 02, 2007

The Countdown Begins

So - back on board the Roller Coaster next week and preparations start now for getting myself ready. There is the mundane stuff - "Don't forget your toothbrush" and the slightly more serious (for me) of not forgetting my MP3 player (used to be my CD Walkman) so that I can try and calm down a bit. I also need to pack a book and some glasses so I can read the damn thing. The lights are so severe at the Hospital it is all or nothing.

I'll also need to sort myself out for the sitting around doing very little business straight after - 1 week rest is normal unless they have to do what they did before and I end up 4 weeks of little or nothing.

No doubt there will be more detail soon as I think about it. I'm still slowly calming down after being given the OK. At least my 24 hour monitor didn't show the sorts of readings they were getting. The way she was questioning me I would have expected them to have whipped me straight in.

No comments: