Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This time tomorrow

I'll have been "in" for an hour. I'm a lot better this morning and my back is just lightly twinging.

Today is as much about preparation as about sorting out the odds and ends of bits and pieces that have accumulated on my desk these past few days. So much paperwork and notes and post-its. I'll work my way through these to keep myself busy today.

That is a big part of today's strategy. Keep myself tied up with a list of small things and use up today's hours distracting myself from tomorrow's goings on. There are a number of things to do including packing, setting up my MP3 player, sorting out a book to take in with me and just doing some reinforcing stuff that my hypnotherapist left me.

The rest of the day is going to be spent trying to sort out the non balancing balance sheet :-) some letters and cheques I need to pay in and to catch up with invitations and acceptances and other stuff too.

No comments: