Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Positive Thoughts and Suggestions

These are the thoughts that I have to put in to reinforce the hypnotherapy work. Those of us, of a certain age, will snigger a bit at the first and last ones as they were what Frank Spencer used to say in "Some Mothers Do 'Ave Them". However, I'm not going to knock this as it works for me.

There is far more to the session than this of course - these positive suggestions just need to be repeated every now and then. That makes them more powerful each time. Don't forget that these thoughts are already in my subconscious.

  • Every day in every way I am getting better and better
  • I am in control, I create my own reality
  • Negative thoughts have no power over me, I am in control
  • I create my own reality through the power of my mind and this is so
  • I persistently think and act in the direction of my good and my goal; to be a happy, healthy, relaxed person
  • I am love. I am loving, loved and beloved
  • I am healed by the Creative Force within me
  • My body knows just how to keep me well and I pay close attention to its signals. I obey those signals, I relax, I let go and stay well
  • My body systems are co-operating with the surgical procedure, we are all working together to create healing
  • My blood pressure is normal and will stay that way
  • My lungs breathe easily and effortlessly
  • Every day in every way I am getting better and better

No comments: