Monday, April 09, 2007

A bit better tonight

I did no exercises this morning and my back has been rather tender all day but now, late at night it appears to be a lot better. I really didn't do much today and so almost complete rest. I'll see what tomorrow brings as I'd have liked to have done some more exercise before going into hospital. I will probably have to stop for a week afterwards remembering what they told me last time I was in.

I'll spend some time getting ready tomorrow and sorting myself out ready for Wednesday. I'm still feeling remarkably calm (for me) and whilst I'm not looking forward to the event, I am not like I usually am and getting more and more stressed out.

I really am quite impressed with both the medication and also the hypnotherapy which seems to have helped quite a bit.

No comments: