Friday, April 06, 2007

Morning Report

Well - I got back up to 30 minutes exercise - a few minutes afterwards my BPM is 90 and I have a BP of 125/75 - stunning.

I still feel really good and not at all worried about going in on Wednesday. The ache at the back of my hand has gone too. I'm not getting any of those jitters and rising stress that I normally get either.

I have the house to myself as the family have gone off to London for the day and I need to concentrate on some accounts that are giving me a headache, some correspondence that I should have looked at a few weeks ago and getting ready for tomorrow's Easter Egg Hunt at the Old People's Home.

The weather looks set fair for today and tomorrow and so we are going to have some friends over on Saturday afternoon and who knows, I might even wheel out the Barbecue for its first outing of the year.

No comments: