Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday - Fun Day

 What a week it has been - found out that the guy on the bike had been taking Nitrous Oxide from a person (who may have been an undercover cop).  It makes them talk very loudly.  Anyway it pored down yesterday and so I guess they didn't come back albeit someone was talking very loudly at 3 am up the road last night.

Grandson was staying over - that's always a bit fraught as I end up sleeping in my comfy chair downstairs.

I'm going to head up for a shower in a minute as he's just gone home and peace has descended upon the household.

The business is about to kick into life as the test App is almost ready to go - only six years late!

I'm frantically working out my finances as two large bills have just hit together and in changing supplier I'll have to pay two lots of money for one month and then get some back after the transfer!

Oh well, I'm going to relax today and tomorrow is a Bank Holiday so hopefully another quiet day too. 

No comments: