Sunday, April 07, 2013

Oh Dear :-(

I know I can be a bit paranoid but that's the third or fourth fleck of something in my urine in a week.  It isn't noticeable in terms of feeling it but I've just caught these tiny flecks out of the corner of my eye and can see them in the pan - only individually too.

OK it isn't conclusive but it does make me feel as if there may be a recurrence.  So I'm not feeling quite as chirpy as I should be on cheat day.  I'm just going to monitor the situation and see how we go from there.  It is a little concerning but I have my scope on Friday and that will determine if there is anything there or not.

At the moment it is infrequent - perhaps 4 or maybe 5 times in the last week or more.  

Can't even begin to tell you quite how this makes me feel.  Fear is high on the list :-(

At least today we have people over and I can let what's left of my hair down :-)

2 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

Anger might be more useful than fear to stimulate the body to defend itself. If it helps, I am angry at any cancer or pre-cancer that may be trying to gain a toehold in your body!

A Dived Ref said...

You set me off laughing there Steve - suddenly I imagined Yoda telling me:

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Will have to see how I get on this Friday - so far today nothing at all so goodness knows what is going on :-)