Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to the Inner Peace Stuff - Sorry About That

Sorry - I don't like to ram stuff down your throat but you can always move to the next post :-) 

It was really about an experience and when we get out of embargo I can say more but imagine if you will that something pretty awful and stressful happened to you on Monday night, then you already had scheduled something you really didn't want to do on Tuesday and that was stressful and unpleasant and upsetting too and then imagine having to deal with one after the other.  I suppose they can both be tragedies to give you the scale of the problem.

Here is the upside though.  It is Friday and by Wednesday I was already back on an even keel and whilst there was pain and hurt and a fair amount of it.  Today I'm in a great place and feel really good.  I would rather that both incidents didn't happen but, they have, they are in the past and I can't do anything about them.  I caught myself a little earlier on dwelling on the subject but quickly killed that off.  I found myself in a sort of dream world too thinking of something that could clearly not happen following the events of Monday and Tuesday and once again just stopped myself from going further as it wasn't beneficial to me going forward.

The more I think about keeping in the Now the more I am able to and the better I feel.  I certainly feel well in my body a sort of warmth throughout and still have the empty space in my chest and head which is great.

Plans, such that I have are more about the business and the direction I want to go in.  I think that I should be in an advanced state by the end of next week ready to make a decision one way or the other.

But the main thrust of this post is just to start to work on the positive results I've experienced this week and to note that all the bad stuff that used to be in my head is gone.  I'm not getting any negative stuff at all and haven't for over a week now so I'm delighted with that.  Long may it continue.

No comments: