Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Strange Place Indeed

Whatever I did to myself makes me an interesting person to be with.  I was on top form tonight at the pub but I had an audience and I do like to play up to one of those especially a couple of tables of ladies.  I realise that all I had to do was be subtle and let their minds make up the rest of the story.  Bingo - well that was what they were playing and also how quickly they got the insinuations.

A good night out and not quite as we planned but that too was OK.  It's midnight as I type this and that means it took me at least 30 minutes to walk home from the other side of town.  Did well especially as we were trying to get a last drink for the evening.  We failed miserably at that.  We did however look at the scanning business.  I should be able to make a serious go of it as long as I can get some sort of agreement about how we combine our effort and how we all get paid for it.  I'm happy to fund the initial work to kick off and grow the business and they have already invested in the equipment.  A good kick start could really start the business going before Christmas and give me some real purpose in working towards a real achievable goal.

I'm still in a great though quite strange place at the moment.  My clarity of thinking is amazing and my ability to make huge room for the lack of commercial ability of my colleague is also a good thing.  I am happy that I can make this room now for people where before I was dismissive and didn't allow for their own personality and experience to be expressed.

I enjoy being on the periphery of my own existence and look in on myself like this it is SO strange.... :-) 

No comments: