Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Business - Coming Together Nicely Well....

So Banks right...  Everyone hates them and here I am a new business owner wanting to set up an account and it is Wednesday and I enquired on Monday and they still haven't got back to me?  Is it me?  Do they want a new customer?  It appears to me that they really haven't actually changed (like they say they have) one jot.  

I'd like to get moving as soon as possible - I can now see the business opportunity and can also work out where to get things moving and I can't because I don't have an account to set up the regular payments and all that.  

So there we have it - luckily I have still to complete some of the planning and to get my head around all the services I can provide and also some differentiation against my competitors.  So at least I am getting on with the in depth planning and things like logos, strap lines and so on.

I'm carrying on decluttering the house getting rid of stuff on eBay and the like.  Let's see how that pans out as I have shed loads of stuff I've found that I just want rid of.

Other areas of my life move on nicely and I hope it won't be too long until I can update this blog with the embargoed news as well as launching my business and well just about anything else that might happen.

I noticed today that I am getting quite good at stopping myself getting angry at things or getting to a point where I want to even comment - whether or not I have a view.  It is interesting that I am detaching myself from all this "stuff" or noise going on around me - I find it ridiculous - as indeed it all is - we really need to try and get a check on ourselves, the way we judge, the way we act etc.  I thought it was inwardly amusing to me to hear someone talking about whether other animals or other living things had the neuroses that we do.  Ever heard of an Oak Tree holding a grudge or a neurotic bird?  Interesting stuff it appears to be only humans that have these problems (and apparently dogs and domesticated animals who sort of get it off their human masters).  

I do find it all very interesting being with this inner peace I now have.  It really is quite comforting especially when I do start to worry or concern myself I can switch it off pretty quickly.  I hope it lasts :-) 

No comments: