Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm Alright Jack

Keep your hands off of my stack (Pink Floyd)....

No but really that's a bit how it is at the moment.  I'm in a good place, I'm happy.  Not everyone gets it at the moment.  The new me leaves people worried and curious and thinking that I'm having some sort of breakdown or something.  It's a little bit funny (Elton John) that anyone should think that because I'm probably the furthest from being broken down I've ever been.

I do have to wonder about the blank paper I present myself with every day but there you go, that's the way it is.  

I almost started to regret that all my future plans are no longer there anymore and that in their place is a sort of hope but on substance at the moment.  Whilst I'm pulling together some business plans and I'm almost there on those, I am not envisaging a huge empire or a business but more so something that I can just get on and do and enjoy.  That's the idea anyway.  It could, of course, fail miserably but then if it does, there'll be something else to do no doubt.

So to come back on to track, what I meant to say was that I am no longer going to be looking after other people and their lives because it isn't my life - it isn't selfish - it just means that they need to do things themselves, take action themselves and to stop being told what to do.


No comments: