Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday - Feels Like Friday

It's one of our Lodge meetings this evening and I'm Treasurer and have prepared my report for that.  All is in order, audited and I realised that I've been doing the job for about 10 years now!  So I'm going to suggest that I get someone to take over from me so I can do something else. I'd like to give up all my Treasurer jobs but I'm not sure that is going to happen any time soon.

My website proof just came through and I'm excited by the front page already.  It sure is nice.  It is simple and easy to understand and it works nicely on tablets and smartphones too.  Excellent, delighted but I knew I would be with J doing the work.

I have my business partner coming over tomorrow and also an ex business partner too for lunch so I am looking forward to that and taking them to the Beer Festival in the village.  I've also had one of those surreal conversations with a friend who's wife wants me to meet some of her friends.  Now interestingly you may recall they started introducing me to people last August or September.  I've met both of the ladies in question and they are very nice - it is amusing to me that they are like this but I know what it is.  She knows I'm very similar to her now husband (No. 2) and she's impressed at how nice we are, our impeccable manners (someone noticed) and she thinks her friends ought to meet me.  I do so with some trepidation :-) 

Other than that, health remains good, blood pressure normal, still alive living on my own, organised and happy.  Yes above all I'm happy and that's really great :-) 

No comments: