Monday, April 14, 2014

Blood Pressure Back Down To Reasonable

So I thought I'd at least check it out after my little walk to the Post Office and I'm rather pleased that it is back to reasonable at 114 over 89 which is pretty good for me.  Last week it was off the scale for a couple of days and it was a bit of a worry but this is more like it.  I really want it to be around 110 over 80 which would be great.  I'm working at it. 

I've lost some weight around my middle despite my trip to the pub on Friday night and Sunday.  But all work and no play makes Jack a very boring chap.  Both my new pair of trousers and now loose on me and my belt - only three weeks old needs another notch in it!  Doh!  :-) 

Anyway that isn't a problem is it?  Another inch off my waist in a couple of weeks.  I actually feel a little lighter.  I just need to keep this going and see if I can lose some more as we head towards summer.  Flocky's just booked himself a holiday and I suppose I ought to try and work out some time off - I need to get up and see my mum at some time to get some paperwork sorted so maybe I can do that and then see what I can do.

The business is now really becoming real and the web site is being built and I'm hanging out for that before I get trading properly.  I think once that is there I actually have something for people to see.  That's my plan anyway. 

No comments: