Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oh Dear - Poor P!

I'm cr@p at knowing what goes on in male female encounters by that I mean small talk and flirting.  Not that I can't flirt but I can't actually pick up anything aimed at me.  I have no idea what the lady may be saying to me as I can't interpret it.  It is an age old problem which I'm fully aware of which makes it worse (in some ways) and easier in others.  It means I probably don't react properly or remain quite neutral.  There are many explanations about this but read any classical portfolio of an INTJ personality type and they'll back up what I'm saying.  I just don't get girls.

So here is an interesting conundrum for you.  If I've met one girl 5 times in 4 days and another twice in 3 days then does that make any sums add up?  However yesterday it was a beautiful day for a walk but I didn't get a text back from P who I thought would like a long walk (that's what she said on Sunday).  I'm going down near to her house on Friday to get my eyes checked out.  So I kind of hinted we could meet then.  I've just got a text back saying the poor girl (who was having eye difficulties) is in hospital with a suspected detached retina.  Poor thing. 

Hopefully they can fix her up - I don't know much about these things.  I've offered my assistance if needed.  So I saw P twice over the weekend and S turned up again yesterday when my friend was over to see me and the house.  I think he got quite a shock, she is a tour de force is S.  She reminds me of Queenie (Elizabeth I) in Black Adder or perhaps Patsie in Absolutely Fabulous.  She always looks a million dollars - even if she threw a sack on it would look great - she's always absolutely full of beans and energy too.  I really like her she's great company.  So if I've met her that many times over a single bank holiday weekend - what goes on? :-)

I haven't a bloody clue - it's so very funny I think as I just flounder around trying to work out the dynamics.  I imagine that I read too much in to some things and not enough into others - how very strange but at least I know I have that problem. 

No comments: