Yes, lucky as I didn't have any control over the fall and so it's mainly light bruises, scrapes and slightly pulled muscles! Add to that the hottest day of the year so far we recorded 37 C here and it was a strange old day. I got bitten again by some Gnat/Mozzie or whatever but my poor OH has been bitten multiple times and had to get to the pharmacist to get something for it. She won't let me spray a few of the rooms for her.
The cooler works nicely in this weather but I am considering A/C again, they are all sold out of course :-) The one I'd like is not available at the moment but perhaps it is an Autumn project rather than trying to do it now?
Another hot day on the cards today and I am up about an hour early this morning, woke just once and slept through which is pretty good even in this heat.
Feeling OK about things at present. It's too hot to actually do anything. Changing the bed sheets was a relay with OH stripping the bed and me making it late in the evening. As we live in the pitched roof the heat can really build up!
Lots of deliveries delayed from yesterday and Wednesday too which will hopefully arrive today for a few projects. Keeping busy is helping but the heat isn't helping of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment