Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Sleep, Mood And General Update

 I cannot say that I am a lot better than I was but certainly nowhere near as bad as I was a few weeks ago.  Have my new glasses made a difference?  Probably as I can now see and read again but getting used to the new prescription in terms of close work and reading is taking a bit of time.

I managed to sleep through to the alarm this morning albeit it was an early alarm for looking after grandson.  However, not to be scoffed at as I managed just to wake once and got back to sleep with 15 minutes I'd say.  So an improvement.  The heat of the past few weeks / months has gone and we are back to around 25C which is actually quite comfortable and it looks as if we will have a few wet days to come which will actually be an interesting phenomenon as we have had (as far as I know) just the one or two showers in the past 6 to 8 weeks.  The humidity will also come down I understand so that too will be welcome. 

I am still up and down though and need to work on that and my shaking hand which is worrying.  I noticed it last year but apparently it's nothing to worry about, just old age!

I can probably also get back indoors and tidy my desk up too which really needs some TLC.  The heat has made it only possible to be in here in the early morning really.  So I am feeling a bit better but now need to "pull myself together" as the phrase goes. 

No comments: