Only my OH knows that I'm having these troubles and she was "surprised" this morning when I said I wasn't really feeling great about things as we woke up early from another hot night's sleep. I think that we are getting accustomed to sleeping during this heatwave but we were up about an hour early.
Of course I'm dealing with this alone but via this blog and I tell my OH some but not all, holding back in case I let out too much at once. That's also a problem because there are many things going on but whether or not it is the root cause(s) remains to be seen. The "thoughts" are so wide and varied as to defy any real logic and I tend to be careful about what I say and when.
My mother sort of gets my changing circumstances but I'm not overloading her with the issues I am trying to address. Another friend passed away a few days ago and I'm drawn back to the contemplation of mortality too.
Anyway, it's the grandson's birthday today so we will be having a bit of fun later and I am taking them away for a few days so you may not hear from me for a few days which will hopefully be good for your health too :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment