Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A day back at work

Felt like poo to start with. Tired and yawning all day but managed to get through a load of work but somehow feel empty and not really great about things.

My poor colleague has been in the wars. We may see him for a day or two next week but thereafter he will probably be out until 2009. In 3 or 4 weeks so will I!

Why on earth have I taken on all of this stuff when I have been ill? Sorry it is rhetorical I think. I've done it to occupy the time and take my mind off things. I really fancy going to the Tarn area of France and spending 3 months soaking up the atmosphere, Fois Gras, Monbazillac and Cahors wines. Sitting by the pool and reading a series of books. That is what I really fancy right now - whether I can afford it is another matter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Midi-Pyrenees - when do we leave?