Sunday, November 09, 2008

What part did I NOT make clear

I find that there are a number of times that I go the extra mile and let people have their head and let them get away with more than they should.

My reward - in many cases - is to get screwed for letting them take the extra inch and make it into a mile.

I've always let everyone have the benefit of the doubt because - once in a while they pay you back and reward you. It makes up for the 99 who shit on you. I got dumped on today and I find that unacceptable as I went way beyond the extra mile to accommodate their stupidity.

Sometimes, I wish that I'd just tell people in the first instance to shove off and not take the second insult from them.

People are very disappointing to me these days.

Maybe I expect them all to have the same standards that I adhere to?

Maybe I am too old fashioned myself?

2 comments:

Flocky Bicep said...

who dumped on you?

A Dived Ref said...

Tell you later :-)