Thursday, December 22, 2011

Worth Waiting For?

Well we will see a little later on that.  We are hopeful that we will get some good feedback and that we can use that to move forward in the New Year.  It seems so long since we asked for this meeting and it has taken around 2 months to get here.  


Just got a call - my dad, due for a check up today, collapsed at home this morning.  Doctor on his way, appointment with Hospital cancelled and it looks as if he may be diabetic - this is happening leading up to meal times (my brother should know as both his kids are diabetic).  He could also be having mental problems with going to Hospital (even though it is a check up).  It sounds to me like depression as I don't want to do anything or go anywhere when I get bad.  I also needed a guy to come in and sort me out with some Hypnotherapy to just calm me down to allow me to actually go to the Hospital.  In fairness to him, I can fully empathise with this as I hated going and of course the treatment was challenging to say the least.

No comments: