Saturday, December 10, 2011

Classic Night With Flocky Bicep

SO Flocky and I arrange a meet but that gets canned and so we end up at the pub on our own some. We wander down to the High Street and there is the Mexican rammed full - so next door is the new Greek restaurant. Space for 2? Yes sir. Great but its like, we are the only two guys (almost) in the room. The place is livening up and both sides of us are girls out for the night having a good time. I thought it was amusing that the girls to my left thought I was gay :-). I did tell them that I wasn't and that my boyfriend would be upset if he heard them talking that way. But I'm no party animal, not by a long chalk I have quite a difficult time being spontaneous and letting my hair (what's left of it) down and I don't naturally work well with chat up lines and that's because of my personality type INTJ.

This bit sort of sums it up "In forming relationships, INTJs tend to seek out others with similar character traits and ideologies. Agreement on theoretical concepts is an important aspect of their relationships. By nature INTJs can be demanding in their expectations, and approach relationships in a rational manner. As a result, INTJs may not always respond to a spontaneous infatuation but wait for a mate who better fits their set criteria. They tend to be stable, reliable, and dedicated. Harmony in relationships and home life tends to be extremely important to them. They generally withhold strong emotion and do not like to waste time with what they consider irrational social rituals. This may cause non-INTJs to perceive them as distant and reserved; nevertheless, INTJs are usually very loyal partners who are prepared to commit substantial energy and time into a relationship to make it work."

I don't actually receive signals or understand them in context so I was very reliant on Flocky explaining what was going on. It was useful as all it really was, amounted to Christmas parties and drink and high spirits. There was a disco, singer and a Belly Dancer so the whole evening was great fun. One of the girls, the loudest and more extrovert one was a little, on the large size shall we say but she was great fun and we were dancing and laughing and joking with them and her friends who were (justifiably) being defensive as she was a "bit wayward" but Flocky and I are perfect hosts and gentlemen and we just had a riot of a night and ended up still at the restaurant at about 12:45. Having had a great evening out we grabbed a taxi home and just had a great time totally unplanned and totally good fun too.

No comments: