Friday, December 09, 2011

What a Week

And it isn't over yet either. I have managed to go out every night this week and only last weekend I was pretty smug as I've lost about half a stone and an inch off my waist :-) Monday was committee meeting and a few beers. Tuesday a few beers and a concert, Wednesday jazz night oh yes and a few beers, last night, Nephew calls we brave the gale outside to go for a Curry and - beers. tonight due out to meet some friends and will be having beers and maybe a Mexican.

Diet - FAIL :-)

Other news is that my dad is a lot better this week and out of pain and beginning to have more movement and digestion is settling down etc. Great News. A has her offer letter for assistance and L has completed all her assignments 1 week early (good girl!) University finishes today and so L will be returning sometime next week - A looks like she will be doing some more work to get her Dissertation into some sort of shape.

As for my business we await responses from some of the VCs we have approached and as most of them have been in Paris this week - we aren't expecting much back until next week.

I haven't had my appointment through so if it hasn't arrived by Monday I'll drop them a line and see what gives.

No comments: