Thursday, January 19, 2012

Phew Roof Fixed

So that's fixed and a fine job he has done of it too plus all the guttering as well so that's one job out of the way.  Will have to sort out the Insurance over the next few days once I get the Invoice/receipt.  I took photos so they can see the damage.


I had a funny old night last night some amazing dreams - occasionally I get a series of amazing, technicolour dreams.  So last night - fantastic - the trial and beheading of Charles I in the 17th Century.  It was incredible and I was right in the action.  There were some amazing details in it including stuff you couldn't make up when concious.  


But, there was a downside to this dreaming. I'm thinking it was to do with Friday's tests and the fear of it not turning out as clear.  I feel great at the moment, the change of diet is taking effect and I'm already losing weight and feeling great so I do hope that my check up will prove clear.  


I think that since the last inspection and subsequent half operation that wasn't needed the changes I've made to my lifestyle should greatly assist.  Since that time I've been using Flax Seed Oil and Cottage Cheese on a regular basis.  Exercise (albeit a bit problematic with my back problems) and now juicing is also assisting to get nutrients into my system so I'm hoping that all of these things will assist in keeping me clear.


But of course, I'm bound to be a little wary and a little worried about what they'll find but there you go.  

3 comments:

Will Peartin said...

LOL, dreaming about the 17th century is epic! You were lucky to witness Charles the First. Nothing can get more fantastic than that! Let me share you this, I had a dream about President Obama crowning me the throne with tons of people around. And Spongebob was there too, with Patrick and Mr. Crabs, LOL. Anyway, what did you fix on the roof?

A Dived Ref said...

Hi Will,

My roof was damaged by the storms we had - so handful of ridge tiles and a dozen or so standard tiles were needed to sort it out. All done now and not a moment too soon - rain and wind moving in again! Thanks for your comments. :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.