Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Late Mr. Fox

As we suspected, Mr. Fox (or Mrs. - I'm not sure) passed away overnight and I called the council this morning, bagged him or her up and it is now awaiting collection from outside the house.   At least I don't have to bury it or take it to the woods for nature to dispose of.   I feel a little sad that the RSPCA didn't want to intervene - they would probably have had to put the poor little creature down but at least it wouldn't have suffered.  I dislike foxes (as one of my earlier blogs states) with avengance but it would have been humane for them to come out - they could easily have netted the poor thing.


Anyway, it's over now and I've got that sorted which will please Mrs. F and A - I always have to clear up anything that is dead including the Hamsters, Birds and whatever else may have come to grief in our garden.  


Oh well, that done, I can get on with the rest of my day.

No comments: