Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Hovering between

Good and bad at the moment - having some serious doubts about the way things are going work wise and having to argue a point over and over again when it needs 20 minutes work to sort something out and get it worked out and sorted.  


So on a balance of being up and down which is never good for me, I'm as likely to tell you to sod off as I am to agree with you when I am in this mood - some say that's what makes me pretty much someone you want on your team but many people roundly dislike being told in that sort of fashion what their choices are and in such binary ways.  I get fed up dancing to a political tune and I get even more pissed off when for the sake of being a little bit flexible and going with a touch of intuition this can all be sorted and squared.  I find that it is inconsistency that annoys me and the slight move of emphasis which changes the game although you are being told that nothing has changed and that policy is being evenly and fairly employed.


So - up and down and not the ideal way for me to have to discuss things when subtle rule changes have occurred.

No comments: