Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Disturbed Night's Sleep

It was a good meeting last night and as often happens when my mind gets going and the possibilities start flowing my sleep gets disturbed by lots of dreams and things going on both rationale and bizarre.  Dreams were about business and relationships and moved rapidly between the believable and  things that are best left unsaid in case they cart me off to the mad house :-)


What it has done is provided some clarity to my thinking and allowed me to move on past a couple of things I was grasping onto but in reality should have pragmatically dismissed a week or so ago.  That's helped me greatly and so my belief is back once again.  It just proves that we have done our homework and we do know what we are doing and there was a lot of good vibes coming from the meeting.

No comments: