Friday, February 24, 2012

Damn and blast

The chap I need to speak to is in a meeting and so I've left a message for him to call back - I bet he is bound to when I'm in the shower or when I'm wandering over to get to my meeting this afternoon.  It is such a nice afternoon that I'm going to walk it.  The sun is out, it isn't too warm though but that's OK.  A nice 40 to 45 minute walk will be useful and get me ready for the next week and a half of almost non stop walking we are going on.  


A cheeky glance at the weather shows that it is warming up a bit in Italy and at least we wont have to worry about the ice and snow they had there just a few weeks ago that actually froze some of the canals.  If it does get a little colder we have fleece  liners for our coats.  I think we will be able to walk around in our coats without the liners in Florence by the looks of it as it suggests 17 degrees.


Dad seems to have had a better couple of days which I'm glad about.  I will keep in touch with my parents and my brother somehow - I'm hoping free WiFi will provide some sort of connection for email and I can use my phone abroad (I hope).  Fingers crossed that all goes well whilst we are away.  



No comments: