Monday, February 06, 2012

We've run out of that

Batteries - where have all the batteries gone.  It was a total non event asking oldest daughter!  I just got a blank look off of her.  Somewhere around 50 AA Batteries have gone so I'm guessing the girls have had those away and I'm left with a blood pressure monitor that sounds like it is an asthmatic and then errors its reading!  So much for trying to sort out my Blood Pressure!  Hopefully that can be resolved tomorrow and I can start to monitor my BP.  


I've started to drop off the food intake substantially today and must say that I'm feeling a little empty tonight.  But that will just have to be that.  I'm definitely losing weight and my clothes are certainly beginning to feel loose which is good.  


It is somewhat disheartening to have made all the lifestyle changes and still to find out that I'm not reducing my BP.  Mind you, one good thing is that I'm still clear on the cancer front so perhaps I'd better not be complaining too much eh.

No comments: